Apply Online For KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment Application Form 2013

Share & Comment

Apply Online For KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment 2013:

KVS stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and it also one of the most popular Sangathan among all the teachers. According to the recent notification published by the officials of KVS, they had invited applications for the recruitment of various TGT & PGT posts. Now, PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher and TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

Selection Procedure of KVS TGT/PGT Recuitment 2013:

Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test first and then the performance test, finally the qualified candidates will then after have to qualify the Personal Interview to get selected and to serve for KVS as a TGT or PGT.

Click Here To Apply Online For NICL AO Recruitment 2013.

Last Date To Apply Online For KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment 2013:

The online registration cell will be open for the interested and eligible candidates from 28th July 2013 which will last over till 28th August 2013 i.e., the last date to apply online for the TGT/PGT Application Form 2013 is 28th August 2013. We recommend all the candidates to apply for this recruitment before the last date to avoid unwanted problems.

Click Here To More Running Recruitment.

KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment Details 2013 with the Post Allotments Subject Wise:

Below, you will find the subject wise TGT/PGT Recruitment details. Completely this recruitment program is for the recruitment of 4034 TGT/PGT posts and the posts allotments according to the subject wise is presented below. Take a look at this chart for TGT/PGT Recruitment Details 2013.

Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment Details 2013:

Subject                                                                    Posts

1. Hindi                                                                         69
  2. English                                                                     85
  3. Physics                                                                    85
  4. Chemistry                                                                82
  5. Maths                                                                       91
  6. Economics                                                                 56
  7. Commerce                                                                 94
  8. Biology                                                                     75
  9. History                                                                     34
  10. Geography                                                                 39
  11. Computer Science                                                     80
  12. Bio – Technology                                                      03

Trained graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment Details:

1. Hindi                                                                       130
  2. English                                                                    86
  3. Social Studies                                                          168
  4. Science                                                                   105
  5. Maths                                                                     112
  6. Sanskrit                                                                  38

However, for more and complete details with exact fact & figures please refer to the official website of KVS.

Click Here To Apply Online For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013.

Eligibility Criteria For KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment 2013:

You may definitely have to see or check the eligibility criteria if you don’t know it because you will need to get selected. Elgibility Criteria for the TGT/PGT post is as shown below.

Age Limit: It is different for different post but this is like as 40 years of age maximum for the PGT posts and maximum 35 years for the for some post of TGT and 30 years maximum for the others post of TGT.

Required Educational Qualifications: It consists of each and every interested candidates must have completed or passed B.Tech, B.E. B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, BCA, PG Degree/ Diploma, Graduation/ Diploma, Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or passed in CTET. All of them should be passed from the Recognized University/ Institution.

Click Here To Check UPTET Result 2013.

Apply Online KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment | Application Form 2013:

As already mentioned above that the registration process will be started from 28th July 2013 so here the steps which you will be needed to follow at the time of registration to fill your application form correctly.

Also, if you want to know how to avoid silly mistakes at the time of filling the application form then you may click here.

Now, start following the steps for the registration process.

1. Visit the official site of KVS i.e., http://jobapply.in/kvs/.

2. Now, to start the registration process click on the “Apply Online for KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment 2013“.

3. Fill your personal details into your application form.

4. Check all the entered details and hit the submit button.

5. Now, send the application fee by the required medium with the required details.

If any of the candidates think that there is something missing or wrong then they may share it with us, all your suggestions are welcome here and always will be. Keep visiting Nios-openboardresults for more updates and details.

We wish a best of luck to all the candidates going to appear for the KVS TGT/PGT Recruitment 2013.

Click Here To Check UPSC IAS Prelims Result 2013.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

"Be Sure To Click on the Confirmation Link in your Email id".

Article by Vikrant

Hello, Vikrant Malik is a Blogger and a Student from Dehradun, India, who loves to do Blogging, and also feels great to interact with every single User who want to contact. Follow him on Twitter, or add him on Facebook. Also connect with Vikrant on Google+. Subscribe To Get All The Latest News.

40 Comments

1. samir says:

facing error “SMTP Quota Over” while registering

2. samir says:

SMTP Quota Over- erro while registering for PGT comp sc KVS site

3. new says:

hello
    i m filling form for Computer Science.
    but it shows “specify other degree1 should contain at least 2 characters ” alert .
    why??????????????????

• Sir, I think you must be entering some wrong numbers that’s why you are getting that warning message……. Try to check it and read the instructions manual carefully and then again fill the application form carefully………. Hope this helps……….Have a nice day…..

• NAVEEN KUMAR says:

thaks Vikrant for reply……but i m still confuse. please what u filled in “NAME OF THE QUALIFICATION ” FIELD in Qualification Detail entry.

• Sir, as you login there you will find an Link “Read the instruction for filling KVS TGT/PGT form”. Read all of them carefully and then try to fill them again and I am not the applicant. Have a nice day…….

• new says:

thaks Vikrant for reply……but i m still confuse. please what u filled in “NAME OF THE QUALIFICATION ” FIELD in Qualification Detail entry for 12th.

4. Meenakshi says:

hello sir, i have paased b.tech after diploma,,bt dont have any +2 degree.can i apply for post of computee science???

5. NEERAJ MISHRA says:

MY PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE ARE NOT PRINTED IN PRINT OUT OF APPLICATION FORM.I UPLOADED IT THOUGH IT IS NOT THERE.SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO.

6. NEERAJ MISHRA says:

I UPLOADED MY SIGN AND PHOTO ON KVS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR TEACHERS ,BUT IT IS NOT THERE IN ITS PRINT OUT .KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE.

7. chaman kumar says:

sir i am applying for the post of librarian science when i fill up the form of Qualification criteria ie. Inter, Graduation M.A then BLIS and saved. then reply received by kvs on computer your qualification didnot matched request suggest me. Can I registerd again or otherwise immediately please

8. Aman says:

I did a payment through my visa credit card for biology pgt post but they show me that i didn’t and not able to take printout of form.I have already got confirmation from bank that payment is done to kvs.

• Amit Raj Upadhyay says:

yup same happened with me payment done got confirmation frm bank even money also deducted but in KV jobsapply its still sowing payment not complete and though not able to print out the form

9. tanika says:

Sir
    I am applying for pgt biology post I fill up the qualification criteria ie.B.Sc Botany and Chemistry , M.Sc Microbiology , B.Ed and saved then reply by kvs your qualification not match Please suggest me what can I do?
    Can I apply for this or not? Answer me immediately Please……

• I think you should check first that whether you are writing or filling everything correctly on the correct place, try to fill it by checking all the details twice and then submit it……….. Hope it will help………….have a nice day…..

• tanika says:

I had try many times but they show me other qualification s not complete, in the gradution column I fill Botany and Chemistry because i m completed my graduation in these subjects but they show Botany and Zology. Can I apply for this or not? Please tell me

10. tanika says:

11. Vedvyas says:

Is B.Ed or CTET compulsory for computer science in TGT or PGT

12. Vedvyas says:

Please tell me about eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT for Computer science

13. Shilpi Banerjee says:

hi, I want to apply for the post of tgt science, as I have done my graduation in microbiology, my main subjects were microbiology, zoology, chemistry. While filling the form its mandatory to fill the marks of botany. As i fulfill the other criterias that are i am ctet qualified, done b.ed too but just i had not opted for botany in my graduation i am not able to fill the form. If someone has any idea about it then kindly let me know. Eagerly waiting for a hopeful response.

14. sonia yadav says:

Sir, can I fill d form for both pgt and tgt???? Please answer

15. ravneet says:

hello sir…. I had try a lot to fill the form but I was not able to fill it…after entering email id n dob…..fill application details page is not getting opened….. please suggest me what should I do as soon as possible…… is there any error or what…. plzz help me

• Try to contact the officials either by calling them on their candidates helpline numbers or by emailing them with all the issues that you are facing as soon as possible. Have a nice day……

16. ARTI says:

Respected sir , i want to know that i have cleared ctet paper 2 can i apply for prt job

17. praba says:

sir,
    I have done my B.Sc.,Physics and ,B.Ed and cleared CTET.Am I eligible to apply KVS TGT Science Category?
    Bcos in the educational qualification they didn’t mention physics.

Please reply…

18. praba says:

sir,
    I have done my B.Sc physics and B.Ed and cleared CTET.Am I eligible to apply TGT SCIENCE? Bcos in the advt physics is not mentioned in science category.

please reply

19. sanju singh says:

sir i cannot fill the qualification criteria pleaze tell me how to fill it . i am recently graduate as b.sc physical education from i.g.i.p.e.s.s college of d.u..sir pleaze replyme

20. aditya says:

i entered the month of passing of diploma in elemantary edu as jan which is aug in prt of kvs. can it make any problem.

21. Leena Verma says:

Sir i have successfully filled the forms and got a printout of application form and today i sent it by post before one hour and now i am getting a message “your KVS application process not completed” what does it mean i mean why i am getting this message :(

22. pramod says:

I have filled job application online for KVS PRT job. I got message “Your KVS application process NOT completed. Visit: jobapply.in/KVS/

what can i do next

23. pramod says:

I have applied KVS PRT job and today i got the message “Your KVS application process NOT completed. Visit htttp://jobapply.in/KVS/ for more details.

Anybody there to give me solution what i do next…

• Dear Pramod & Leena, as far as I think so many of you are facing the same problem so you all need to contact the officials either by email or by calling them on their candidates helpline numbers and tell them all about your problem. Do it hurry…….. Have a nice day….

• Pramod says:

Can i have contact number or Email ID. I have go to their official website and tried to content however unable to content.

If you have any other number or email id so that i can follow up.

One more question can i filled again online for is that better way….

24. M.SELVAKUMARAN says:

Sir i have taken the printed format of the application form but ,in that they said to paste the photo but in application i dont know where to paste the photograph since i got the printed photo in theapplication. kindly reply

25. kiran says:

plz need help,
    i posted my kvs application on 20-8-2013 by ordinary post but till now as on 17-09-2013 the status of my application showing that” Application Not Received” what should i do, i mailed to kvs but they are not responding.

26. Anita says:

I have posted my KVS application form on 21-8-2013 by ordinary post but till now on 27-09-2013 it is showing status as ‘Application Not Received’ . I have mailed to them 3 times but there is no response. What should i do?
    Please reply

27. heena says:

i want check the status for recuritment of KVS in PG Post

28. vanita says:

Hello sir/madam..
    i sent the details of printouts ..but forgot to send 10th,12th and all semester marks copy..even the last date got over..please help me..

29. Ram Kishor says:

Dear sir
    I have done B.Sc.Zoology & Botany & then M.Sc.Environmental Science

sir pls tell me am able to apply the KVS EXAM

30. s rani says:

At examination time i did 1 mistake i bubbled roll no middle one as at two times.is this one any complicated .please reply sir.